1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie/s? Hmm… Definitely The Polar express and any Disney christmas movie, the older ones.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning In my family we open them on Christmas Eve.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? Not really. Every christmas we have had the same traditions, but one thing I remember from when I was smaller was that on the graveyard we always visit, there is a big spruce that you can go under and hide. We always did that with my brother, and he still wants to, haha.
4. Favourite festive food? I love the christmas ham, well who doesn’t? And the dessert my grandmother always makes.
5. Favourite Christmas gift? I have no idea. I can’t just choose one, every year there has been something I have really really really liked. One thing I remember from when I was smaller is that I got Cinderella’s carriage from santa and I was so happy about it.
6. Favourite Christmas scent? The smell of gingerbread and the christmas three.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? Well yes, because we celebrate christmas on the 24th of December. We always go to the sauna in the morning and then we eat lunch at my grandmothers (christmas porridge). Then we take her with us and go to the graveyard and then we go back to my home. Here we ate dinner and open presents and just celebrate christmas.
8. What tops your tree? A star…?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? I can’t remember. I probably have something. I remember when I was 10 that I really wanted a dog but I don’t remember if it was for christmas. I hate having such a bad memory haha.
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you? The whole part when you wait for christmas. When the city is all lit up and everyone is kind of stressed but still in a happy mood and everything is just so christmassy. One really stressful thing is to shop presents but when you know that your friend will like it and then when you see the face of that person when he/she opens it is just, wow. And also when it starts snowing and everything is white.