Hey! So I thought that now would be a perfect time for a tag so I chose to answer questions to the Christmas tag, hope you enjoy!
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
The polar express definitely. I love that movie so much and I’m so happy that you now can find it on Netflix :).
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas? Yes I have because I live in Finland and her we get snow in the winter. But last year and probably this year too we don’t get a white Christmas because it’s too warm… 😦
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Home with my family 🙂
4. What is your favorite Christmas song
Carol of the bells by Cimorelli
Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
Cold December Night by Michael Buble
5. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph…? No 🙂
6. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Eating the Christmas food with my entire family and just being with the whole family.
7. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
8. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat
9. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I really can’t choose, I love both so…
10. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I don’t know, I’ve received so many great gifts in my lifetime and I’m crestfallen for all of them, so I really can’t chose…!
11. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York probably. It seems so lovely with all of the lights.
12. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I think I’m sort of a pro-present wrapper 😉
13. Most memorable Holiday moment?
When I was younger my grandmother had bought a book for me and my brother. The book was about this rabbit “Neponen” who had a lot of adventures. This book was about it and it had 24 chapters so my mom read one chapter each night for me and my brother. It was really fun :).
14. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Hmm… I don’t know. I started thinking about it when I was 10 or 11 and then I slowly realized it. I don’t believe that there is a man who comes with his reindeers but is still like to think that I believe, if it makes any sense?
15. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? No I don’t make New Years resolutions I think I’m going to this year :).
16. What makes the holidays special for you?
I got to be with family and friends and don’t worry about school and just relax.